Host your wedding at the beautiful Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club known for their summer sunsets. You and your guests will have a great time with the multiple options you can choose from. We strive ourselves on giving each Wedding their own space and flexibility to make it a unique one-of-a-kind experience. This means you are not bound to any specific caterer or tent supplier. You can schedule and supply your own caterer, DJ, band, lighting, tent, tables, and chairs.
We have the flexibility to handle all sizes of weddings from large 200+ guests to intimate close family and friends.
Our Wedding Venue Inclusions:
- You decide where your Wedding space is set up, and we will make it a possibility. You can choose where and how you want your Wedding to be set up at Pike Lake Golf & Beach. We can accommodate many different situations and styles for your Wedding.
- We want you to have a perfect experience at Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club. Included in our standard venue rental fee are the following:
- (2) Bartenders with our own tables and tent for the bar service at the location you choose.
- Our Wedding Venue Fee: $2,000.00
Email or call us today to reserve your Wedding Date and speak to our event professional.
Let Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club host your next private party. We have a variety of options and pre-defined packages to suit each individual party, from birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, retirement parties, and even baby shower parties.
- Private Party Package: $50.00 includes a private room. This package includes 1 bartender to handle all your food and drink needs. Room Rental is for a 4-hour period.
- Corporate Parties: Please call or email us to discuss your specific event
- Clubhouse Rental: Please call or email us to discuss your specific event renting the clubhouse for your private event.
- All alcohol and beverages need to be purchased through Pike Lake Golf & Beach.
- You can choose from a Cash Bar, Open Bar, or mixed, with beer and/or alcohol pre-paid prior to your event.
- All guests 21+ must wear a wristband per our St. Louis County Liquor License. This gives you the flexibility to have alcohol anywhere on the property and your guests and event is not restricted to one specific area.
- Live Music and DJs need to end by midnight. Your party can continue in our Bar/Restaurant with TVs and Music on our speakers.