Host your wedding at the beautiful Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club known for their summer sunsets. You and your guests will have a great time with the multiple options you can choose from. We strive ourselves on giving each Wedding their own space and flexibility to make it a unique one-of-a-kind experience. This means you are not bound to any specific caterer or supplier. You can schedule and supply your own licensed caterer, DJ, band, lighting, and decorations.
We have the flexibility to handle all sizes of weddings from large 200-300 guests to intimate close family and friends.
Our Event Center Wedding Venue Inclusions:
- We want you to have a perfect experience at Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club. Included in our standard venue rental fee are the following:
- (2) Bartenders
- (38) 60″ Round Tables and Banquet Chairs for up to 300 guests
- (4) 6’ Banquet Tables
- (4) 8’ Banquet Tables
- (20) Cocktail Tables
- Our Event Center Wedding Venue Fee: $6,000.00
- Ceremony Chairs and Turnover Service Fee $500.00
- Includes 200 White outdoor ceremony chairs and setup and takedown
Email or call us today to reserve your Wedding Date and speak to our event professional.
Let Pike Lake Golf & Beach Club host your next private party. We have a variety of options and pre-defined packages to suit each individual party, from birthday parties, bachelor/bachelorette parties, retirement parties, and even baby shower parties.
- Private Party Package: $200 includes a $100 gift certificate towards food & beverages and a private room. This package includes 1 bartender to handle all your food and drink needs. Room Rental is for a 4-hour period.
- Corporate Parties: Please call or email us to discuss your specific event
- Clubhouse Rental: Please call or email us to discuss your specific event renting the clubhouse for your private event.
- All alcohol and beverages need to be purchased through Pike Lake Golf & Beach.
- You can choose from a Cash Bar, Open Bar, or mixed, with beer and/or alcohol pre-paid prior to your event.
- All guests 21+ must wear a wristband per our St. Louis County Liquor License. This gives you the flexibility to have alcohol anywhere on the property and your guests and event is not restricted to one specific area.
- Live Music and DJs ends by 11:00pm. An additional $250 service fee can extend live music until midnight in the Event Center space.